Tuesday, August 16, 2011

She's Walking!

Cooper started taking steps on her own about a week ago...August 7th to be exact. :) I have been waiting to post until I had pictures or video, but I keep forgetting to take some! And, it's not easy to catch her. She still prefers crawling most of the time, but she is standing up one her own a ton and taking 4-5 steps at a time. When I get the camera out and try to get a good distance away from her, she gives up walking and plops down to crawl over to me real quick. She's so cute. And her big sister is so proud of her. I think she's been standing on her own for at least a month now, but still, when Kendall sees her doing that or walking she yells, "Mom!!! Cooper's standing!!!" Like it's the first time. Love it!
I will keep working on pictures and videos, but I just wanted to have this documented!

No comments:

Post a Comment