Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beach Days!

We went to the beach one day last week all by ourselves! I usually meet the girls and their kids out there with Kendall and Cooper during the week, but everyone's plans fell through on Thursday, so it ended up just being me and Kendall and Cooper. I had already told Kendall we were going and she was so excited, so I didn't want to back out. I was a little nervous though about going with both girls and all our stuff but it went really well! The girls had so much fun playing by themselves and together and were fine with not having friends there. :)


Cooper was so much easier now that she can walk! Before this trip, every time we would go she would pretty much just sit in my lap and eat or crawl all over me the whole time, but today she sat in her chair to eat and then played on the sand and crawled around and walked in the waves! She is just getting so big!

These pictures were actually not taken on Thursday when I was by myself (except for the first one). Sunday night we had beach baptism and took the girls to play for awhile. I brought my camera then when Randy was with me, but I for sure wasn't bringing it when I was by myself! I just love these pictures of them playing independently though!!

She has a lot of work to do in the sand and she does it very well. :)





We love going to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment