Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cooper's Birthday!

We had a full, fun day for Cooper's birthday today! It started off this morning with her 12 month checkup. I looked back at Kendall's birthday and I took her for her checkup on her birthday too...not the nicest thing to do since they get 3 shots! Randy was able to meet us there so I got a picture with both my girls!!
Sweet baby! She did so great for Dr. B. She cried when she got her shots, but stopped pretty quickly afterwards when Daddy picked her up and held her.

Dr. B said she looks perfect! I'm going to do a separate post for her 12 month update, but her appointment went great.

After that we had to run errands, and then we came home for lunch and naps. I had a meeting this evening, but after I got home we went out for dinner to none other than...Chick fil A!

Look at that big one year old! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Both of the girls had fun playing outside for a little while after we ate. We all shared an ice cream, and Cooper fussed at us when it was gone!




We had a great day celebrating Cooper and are looking forward to her party on Saturday! Happy Birthday Coop!

No comments:

Post a Comment