Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's day was special, but the whole weekend was really great! Gigi and Peeps and Granny and Papas came in town for the weekend and we had a good relaxing time just hanging out.



Saturday we went to the beach and it was such a beautiful day! We kept saying it was a perfect beach day - sunny, with a slight breeze, but not too windy. The girls had a great time with plenty of attention. :)






That night we went to eat mexican food and Kendall had some chocolate ice cream when she finished. It was everywhere.
Sunday we all went to church for Cooper's dedication. We took a picture beforehand with Mom's phone - all four of us got in there!

After church we came back to the house and Randy and I cooked lunch for everyone.

Kendall tried taking some pictures with Gigi and Peeps' new camera!





Friday morning, Randy, Kendall, Gigi and Peeps went shopping for my Mother's Day present. When they came home, Ran told me to go outside - that my present was in the front yard. I walked out and it was an ironing board!! Ha! My ironing board has been in such bad shape and Randy had been telling me to go buy a new one, but I have just been putting it off and trying to make my busted one work. I thought it was so funny that he got me one, and apparently so did the people at the store where he bought it....he said he went to the register with the ironing board and a mother's day card and the lady said, "I know you are NOT getting your wife an ironing board for Mother's Day!" He played it off and was like, "yes, what's wrong with that?!" The cashier even got the attention of her friend on the next register and said, "Look what he is getting his wife!!" Ha! So funny.

Then he showed me my real present...he went and picked out frames and a sign and framed some of our pictures Jenny took back in February. I loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment