Friday, May 6, 2011

Cute

Because we are so blessed with great hand-me-downs and also with grandparents that love to spoil our girls, we hardly ever buy clothes for these two! But, the other day there was a sale at Children's Place online that I couldn't pass up. I found these two purple shirts (matching, of course!) for $3 apiece, shipping and all.

I dressed the girls for Kendall to go to school and Cooper to go to Samantha's and had to take their picture before we left.

Kendall was doing such a good job holding her tight! It is not easy to keep this girl still these days!

Kendall wore her black tu-tu pants and Cooper wore jeans for the first time! They were some hand-me-downs from our friends, the Blocks, and she just looked so cute in them!

She let me take a few more pictures of her after I got finished with school and picked her up from Samantha's.


I love that beautiful smile! And I love this girl in purple! Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And even better seeing them in person this weekend. We had a great time being with all of you!

    ReplyDelete