Monday, September 12, 2011

New Blog!

I am starting a new blog! Since Cooper was born, we wanted to have her own blog just for her, because so much of the first year is spent doing month updates and writing about things that are specific to Cooper. As she has gotten closer to one though, more and more of my posts on the girls' blogs have been the same because they do almost everything together!

Part of our motivation for having two separate blogs was also that each year after their birthdays I print off their blogs into a book. It's a great scrapbook of the year and the blog books are some of our most favorite things in the world! For Cooper's first year, I wanted to make sure it was specific to her and included all her updates.

Now that she is one though, and we won't be doing the month updates, we are going to start just posting in one blog...eventually. I did some research and contacted the company that we use to do the blog books and found out that we can't slurp more than one blog into a book. So what I will do now is start blogging for Cooper on the new blog and keep blogging for Kendall on her blog. When her birthday comes in February, I'll print off her blog book and then stop writing on that blog and only write on the one new blog. Clear as mud? I felt like it was so complicated to figure out how to best work this so that I still had a full year in each girl's blog books! Hopefully this will be a good solution.

All that being said, the new blog address is www.theymakeuslaugh.blogspot.com. I haven't done much on there yet other than set it up, but that is where I'll blog for Cooper and then come February it will be the only blog we use. Sorry to be so confusing! Thanks for following us this far...see you over there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment