Monday, July 25, 2011

Bathtime Baby!

She is so stinkin cute!!! And she LOVES her bath! Tonight I started her water, went to the living room to get her, and we walked by the bathroom on our way to her bedroom to take off her clothes and diaper. When we passed the bathroom and didn't go in, she started crying and fussed the whole time I was taking her clothes off until she finally got in the tub! She loves it!


Kendall wasn't in the bath with her tonight, and she would NOT quit standing up! I told her a million times to sit down. She's learning. :)

Her favorite bath toy is the washcloth. She holds it the entire time she's in the tub and when I take it from her to wash her she squeals at me!! Most of the time I just go ahead and get a second washcloth. :) It's easier.

Check out that belly!!





She loves taking baths with her sister, but I think she had fun tonight by herself, too!


1 comment:

  1. Those Dane girls looovvvee the water!! And their Granny loves them!!

    ReplyDelete