Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cooper's week with Gigi and Peeps!

Cooper enjoyed Gigi and Peeps' visit last week, too! One thing I was nervous about with this class all day every day was missing Cooper's breakfast and lunch feeding. I thought I would miss dinner too, but we were dismissed every afternoon by 3:30 so I was home by 5:30, just in time for dinner! Gigi, Peeps, and Grandma Dane took great care of Cooper and she did ok with taking a bottle for those first two feedings of the day. She didn't love it, so I am thinking that we are going to try to just move straight to a sippy cup...we'll see how that goes...so far she just likes to play with it!

Cooper didn't get to sleep out in the camper like Kendall did, but we did all go to the beach Tuesday night! Some days she loves getting wet and putting her feet in the sand, but this night she didn't really want much to do with it. I tried putting her down to see if she might want to play...

...but she told me real fast that she wanted back up.
So we all took turns holding her! She loved playing with Peeps and his bottle...

...and laughing with Gigi!

We had a great evening at the beach and were so thankful for how well Cooper did last week. I don't want to leave Randy out either - he switched his day off to stay home with the girls all day Thursday by himself and they did great that day, too! The house was even clean and the dishes were done when I came home - so impressed! So thankful for my family who is supporting me in getting my masters and helping me with the girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment