Monday, April 11, 2011

First trip to the Beach!!

Randy and I took the girls to the beach for the first time this season on Saturday! It was Cooper's first beach trip! The girls wore their new matching swimsuits from Granny and they were too cute...and very bright! Thank you Granny!
We put hats on both girls to keep the sun off their faces. They didn't stay on long! It was a little overcast on Saturday, so it was a perfect day to try the beach for the first time with both of them. We met several friends from our small group and only stayed about an hour, but it was a lot of fun!
Cooper wasn't real sure what to think about it! I think she thought the blanket felt funny on the sand, and she didn't really want to crawl around a lot.
I took her down to see the waves...they were huge on Saturday!...and she was so interested in them that she couldn't even turn her head to look at Randy with the camera!

Happy girl! She is teething right now and we can tell she just hurts so bad sometimes but she still has that big beautiful smile!
Love those thighs!
Kendall and Daddy built sand castles...

...Cooper crawled over my leg...


...and Kendall loved playing in the waves. The water was so cold, and the waves were so high, but she loved getting wet and standing down there with Randy. A lot of new sand has been added to the beach and it was so nice!

Love that sweet face! She couldn't decide if she wanted to be down on the blanket or if she wanted me to hold her. I'm ready for these teeth to come through!
Sweet girl!
We had a great day at the beach! I am looking forward to going back a ton this summer again and watching these two precious girls have a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect bathing suits!!! We did good picking those out!! I miss my girls! (and Randy!!!!)

    ReplyDelete