Friday, January 14, 2011

Holding her bottle

Every once in awhile we try and remember to give Coop a bottle so that she will be used to taking one if I ever need to be gone during a feeding. Our freezer is so full of milk, but lately we have just been out of the habit of giving her a bottle because we haven't needed to. The other night though Randy gave her one and look what she was able to do: she can hold it all by herself! We knew she was getting better at grabbing things and holding on (she for sure pulls on my hair all day I think!), but we hadn't seen her holding a bottle until now. We were impressed.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she's HUGE! Grow, Cooper, grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, Cooper!! You look so big and independent - not sure I like it, but know that's the way it's supposed to be. Makes me look forward to seeing your personality and your character develop. You are already such a sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete