Tuesday, December 21, 2010

She's on her way...

Cooper is growing bigger bigger bigger! She is 16 weeks old today and will turn four months while we are in Ft. Worth for Christmas. I love all her rolls and dimples. January 4th we go to the doctor for her four month check-up and I can't wait to see how much she has grown.
Check out that belly and those thighs!
She is such a good girl! I'm thinking it may be time to drop a feeding and get down to only four feedings a day - I'm having to wake her up a lot. I think Kendall was 17 weeks when we dropped the fifth feeding, so we are close to that. Now she eats last at 9:30, sleeps all night, and I have to wake her up to eat at 7:30 in the morning, so I'm thinking we could drop a feeding, feed her last at 7:00 or 7:30 and then still start our day at 7:00 or 7:30. Maybe after we get back from our Christmas trip! We are thankful for another great sleeper and eater!!

No comments:

Post a Comment