Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 Weeks

Cooper is 7 weeks old today! And look what she's doing!

Love that big smile! She is so sweet.
"Dad, catch me before I fall!"

"Whoa. I am already 7 weeks? That is old."
We are looking forward to her 2 month check-up next week to find out how big she has gotten. We are just enjoying her so much. She is focusing on us more and watching her big sister sing and read to her all the time. She loves to go on walks in her Baby Bjorn and to the grocery store in the wrap. I love wearing her - that wasn't something I did much with Kendall, and I think it's great. She just falls right to sleep and I love having her close to me. Our goal this week: narrow down our favorite newborn pictures so we can finally get them ordered! It's just so hard to choose!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby. I had so much fun with you guys. Cooper is beautiful. I am so excited about watching her grow into a wonderul young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did i see that double chin? What a big girl you are getting to be. We love you punkin!

    ReplyDelete