Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cooper's Room

Cooper's room is finally finished! It may look a little familiar, but there are a few differences! :) Here is her bed and her name above it. Gigi and Aunt Val made her letters and they turned out so cute! We just love them and were so excited to get them hung this weekend.


Here's a close-up of the letters. They used 3D letters, covered them in scrapbook paper, and put little accents on them. The sides are painted a chocolate brown color...so cute!
Here is the bulletin board the girls made and gave us at Cooper's shower. I love it!




I raised her crib today, so it is ready for her to sleep in whenever we are ready to move her in there! She is still sleeping in our room in the bassinet, but we moved Kendall to her bed around 4 weeks, so we'll see what we end up doing with Cooper!

2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful!! I love the letters!! They are both so creative!!! Cooper is so lucky to have such a beautiful room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked the letters, I wish I had been there to see them in her room! I miss you Coop!

    ReplyDelete