Monday, August 16, 2010

One Month till our Due Date!

Today is August 16 -- we are exactly one month away from Cooper's due date of September 16! I went today for my regular check-up with Dr. Miller. I told her that I've been feeling pretty uncomfortable lately and I've been having some contractions. She did an exam and said that I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced! Crazy! She also said that the baby is for sure head down because she was touching her head. Again...that is just crazy to us!
I gained another 3.5 pounds in the past 2 weeks and measured 34 cm - which is still consistent with being one to two cm small each week. Dr. Miller scheduled my next appointment for 2 weeks from today, but said to pay close attention to my contractions and call her if they get stronger or closer together. Kendall came pretty fast, so we want to make sure we are on the ball this time!!
I know I could stay right at this point until our due date, so it's hard not to get our hopes up that she will be here any sooner. We'll see! We are ready to meet you, Cooper Elyse!

No comments:

Post a Comment